Chopra Udyog – Puspa Chopra
Posted by admin at December 11th, 2016
Puspa Chopra – Chopra Udyog
- Chopra Udyog was established in the year 1978 and registered under SSI unit No. 03/10/17453 in 1980 with a vision of manufacturing handmade Applique and Patchwork Bed Covers, Cushion Covers, Table Cloth/Mats, Curtains, with specified order and size, by the trained and skilled women.
- Applique work is a traditional craft of Bihar, It is fertile source of income for quite a large number of women from rural and urban sector. It is a recognized as ‘Patna Applique‘ and highly appreciated in India and abroad.
- The products of the Chopra Udyog are marketed throughout the world. Quality being its motto, it uses standard quality raw materials from renowned mills. Excellent workmen, attractive coordinated colour schemes and beautiful varied designs attract customers automatically.
- Besides this, this Udyog also insures its contribution towards creating employment opportunities for poor, rural women with unknown expertise. Training of other such woman to help them earning their livelihood.
G-4,Dani Krishna Appartment,vivekanand road,opp- Amar Kunj, D_block.
Mob : +91 9835245776 Mob :+91 9430888272
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handmade Applique Work on Bedcovers, Cushion Covers
- Pillow Covers, Sofa Backs And Other Furnishing items